Stay tuned for sign up opportunities!
Up to 66% of all waste going into landfills is organic material and 25-30% of that is food waste. We are here to help change that!
Complete the cycle
Composting helps to complete the natural cycling of nutrients to the earth.
- Remove organic material from the “waste stream” and return it to the soil
- Improve the health of soil to restore our food quality, farms, and communities
- Provide education on the benefits of composting
- Reduce food waste through composting – as you separate food scraps from the rest of trash, you are more aware of how much food you throw away
- Develop new green jobs to improve the local economy
Our soil products are available through our brand Hudson Soil Company: hudsonsoil.com.