Bringing together farmers and the community since 2001
Farmers Markets are one of the safest ways to shop during the pandemic and we are doing all we can to insure the safety of our customers, vendors, staff and volunteers.
Please see our COVID SHOPPING GUIDE below for what you can do to help public safety.
PRE-ORDER with your favorite vendors.
Make sure to wear your mask and stay home if you are sick!
Thank you for shopping with us and supporting your local farms and small businesses!
9am – 2pm
May 9 – November 21, 2020
County Courthouse parking lot,
entrances on John St & Wall St
10am – 2pm
Dec 7 – April 25
Old Dutch Church
272 Wall Street
Never miss a market. Subscribe to our weekly email:
• Wear your mask!
• Maintain a 6′ distance between yourself & others.
• Pre-order with your favorite vendors and shop as quickly as possible to allow others to enter market.
• Consider shopping solo, without full household, children or dogs.
• Do not self-serve products or walk into booths, ask vendors to help you.
• Do not eat while walking around the market. Find a spot out of the way, on the grass, to stop and have a nosh.
• Thoroughly wash your hands and all produce on returning home, discard outer bags and cartons.
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer especially before having a sample or a drink at the market. Available from vendors or at KFM Booth in the center of market.
• If you are sick, please stay home!
• Be patient and kind – we’re all in this together!